lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

SPRING SEASON


Using sensory details 

  
*Fresh air       *Beautiful sigh      *Smell of flowers     *Nice temperature and atmosphere


I can feel all the pleasant things in spring season.  When we are in this season I can notice and feel how the atmosphere changes, everything is full of colors my nose smells pleasant aromas, birds's singing relaxes me, also the air is fresh and allows use of thin clothing. One of the things I like about this season is that you can go for a walk to the beach, park, shops, anywhere, as the weather is nice. I love how I feel in the spring, I feel more beautiful and younger.


                 Using examples

*Shopping         *Wear clothes          *Walk

 In spring season I can do a lot of entertaining things because the weather is perfect to do many things in the day, the week and the duration of the spring. To start the day I get up early and go for a walk around the park with my pet. In evenings I run along the beach and sometimes I swim in the sea and at night I go to share some time with my friends somewhere. The weekends are the best, with the flowers, the birds, the sun and the fresh air I can  buy some cute and light clothing. It is  the best of this season. I can combine all the colors and clothes that exists, not caring if it makes a lot of heat or very cold.



 Telling an incident


*September 21.        *Dad’s birthday          *Family time         *Delicious  food

One of the reasons that I like the spring, it is the birthday of my dad, spring starts with his ​​birthday on September, 21, I share with all my family, with my sisters and grandmother even with some neighbors too, is a day to celebrate and share beautiful moments with people that  I love, every single birthday we celebrate my dad's birthday with a delicious family dinner, consisting in delicious food prepared by my grandmother with her special and delicious ​​secrets of food, I can not love more another season than spring. Dad's birthday makes spring season the best ever for me.



                REFLEXION



 In these paragraphs, I had fun writing it, because I could realized the different aspects that can be highlighted in a script, and that each aspect has a different technique to write. In this creation of paragraphs understanding the difference between narrative, descriptive and explanatory way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario