lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

I'M A NIGHT PERSON



I like to do things at night bacause I feel more comfortable,more relaxed. I work after university, so I'm a little be  busy during the morning and afternoon, and the only time that I have to do or make my things is at night. On the other hand, I don't liketo do things in te mornings,justbecause I'm not use to do it. Since I was a child, a little girl I have always stdied at night, watched t.v, put some make up, play or do my hair, do my nails, etc. And although night it's the only time when I clean my room. As I wrote before I'm a night person, I don't spend to much time during the day.




      REFLEXION



 First of all, this was the first paragraph I did in class, through the paragraph I realized how many mistakes I committed to write one. In this paragraph I could realized how much I needed to learn how to write well one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario